1. My surname (yes, the one that I was born with) is Mayer. I’ve had to show ID as proof before.
2. It’s been 11 years since I was in NYC. I think about going back every single day.
3. I am fairly crap when it comes to playing music and singing. Although at primary school I was a kickass recorder player and in a specialist recorder group called “Spit ‘n’ Dribblers”. Rock on.
4. I didn’t get my licence until I was 26 - being given a car was inspiring haha
5. I’ve known my favourite friend since I was 6.
6. I got engaged when I was 18. I was devastated when it didn’t work out but after having coffee with him 12 years later - really glad it didn’t work out!
7. My brother is the coolest person that I know.
8. I have a degree in Speech Pathology, but I’ve never worked a day as one.
9. I always have a song stuck in my head - no matter what.
10. I once gave up chocolate for 460 days.
How many times have you see John Mayer live and when?!
Eek, hit the enter button and didn’t get to write them out!
I’ve seen him 8 times:
1. October 31 2002: Brisbane, Australia
2. September 23 2003: Sydney, Australia
3. September 28 2003: Brisbane, Australia
4. April 15 2004: Brisbane, Australia
5. November 3 2006: Sydney, Australia
6. April 5 2007: Byron Bay, Australia
7. April 10 2007: Brisbane, Australia
8. April 30 2010: Brisbane, Australia